Lesko srlis a company founded in 2003, a leader in the field of aluminum production both in the construction sector and in other areas. The head office is in Italy, flanked by three other production sites in Albania, the United Arab Emirates and Ghana. Lesko boasts the largest customers in Italy, Switzerland, France, Ethiopia, Panama, Malta, Morocco, Australia and Pakistan.
Lesko produces Multifunction Systems which, combined with each other, make it possible to create an infinite range of products such as sunshades, parapets, designer furnishings, lighting fixtures and load-bearing structures.
Lesko also produces Systems for the building envelope: facades for buildings and offices, thermally insulated doors and windows, sliding systems with visible or all-glass profiles, windows for shops and shopping centers, facade cladding in metal or composite aluminum / in micro-perforated sheet metal / in glass, in constant collaboration with the partner Schüco.
The intervention of IT solution
Why choose the Cloud Server?
… through our intervention:
- We have equipped the customer with two latest generation HPe DL380 servers with 10Gbe connectivity.
- We have installed external storage, shared between the two servers to ensure high reliability services of the systems, as well as an almost immediate restore in case of anomalies or ramsonware infections.
- We have replaced the old unmanaged switches with new Vlan-enabled L2 devices for separation of operating environments and client isolation.
- We have installed a latest generation UTM firewall mounted on VM to guarantee, even in this case, greater reliability (also eliminating the risks of hardware failure).
- We have installed a VoIP telephone exchange on VM to ensure better efficiency of the telephone systems.
- We have introduced Sophos endpoint technologies to effectively increase security across the network.
- We have migrated the corporate mail server to our Cloud infrastructure.
- We managed all hosting services based on our datacenter.
- We have set up backups and snapshots in order to guarantee very low RTO and RPO and in any case proportionate to the customer’s needs.